I don’t consider myself a professional photographer. However I like taking pictures and regularly take photos at royal events. If you are interested you can buy my photos. The pictures are available for professional users as well as for private customers. Contact me for more information.
More photos can be found on my Flickr account. Note: the photos in some of the albums have been taken with various cameras. The quality therefore might vary.
Magazines & newspapers
My photos have been published in several magazines and newspapers:
- Belgium: Royals, Het Laatste Nieuws
- Germany: Adel Aktuell, Bunte, Das Goldene Blatt, Die Aktuelle, Frau im Spiegel, Frau mit Herz, Heim und Welt, Neue Post, Neue Woche and 7 Tage
- Great Britain: Majesty
- Spain: Hola
- Sweden: Royalty Digest Quarterly
- The Netherlands: Koninklijke Hoogheid, Weekend
- USA: European Royal History Journal
In the Summer of 2014 four of my pictures were exhibited at the Atelier Pyke Bos in the harbour of the small town of Stavoren, The Netherlands. They were taken during the visit of King Willem-Alexander and Queen Máxima of the Netherlands to Stavoren, when they visited the Province of Friesland on 14 June 2013. Mine are the four photos in the top row on the left.