On 27 and 28 April 2019 the 2019 London Royal Gatherings will take place at SPINK in Bloomsbury, London.
The following speakers have been confirmed:
- Stephen Patterson – “This Thorny Throne” – Russia, Royalty & the Romanovs
- Jeffrey Hyland – Government Houses and the Royal Family
- Colin Parrish – Frederica, Duchess of York – a Weybridge Princess
- Coryne Hall – Alexander II’s visits to Queen Victoria
- Alex Borg – King Farouk: More Sinned Against than Sinning?
- Siobhan Clarke – Royal Babies
- Graham Viney – 1947 Visit to South Africa
- Katrina Warne – Gatchina Palace & Alexander III’s Rooms
- Arturo Beeche – Fall of the German Dynasties
Stephen Patterson works for the Royal Collection & he is the co-curator of the exhibition at The Queen’s Gallery on “Russia, Royalty & the Romanovs” which finishes on 28 April. Siobhan Clarke does a lot of lectures & tours for Historic Royal Palaces.
The costs in Sterling is £140.
If anyone is interested, please contact me, and I can pass on your mail to Arturo Béeche (European Royal History Journal) or Katrina Warne.