Royal Gatherings in London has been postponed because of Corona/Covid-19.
This year’s Royal Gatherings in London will take place on 18th & 19th April 2020. Please put the dates in your diary.
As usual it will take place in the auction room of Spink at 67-69 Southampton Row, Bloomsbury, London.
The cost in Sterling is £140 to include lectures plus tea & coffee. To book your place please email email@example.com
Here is the list of who will be speaking at the conference
SATURDAY, April 18
1. Hugo Vickers – Departing. Dukes: Windsor (1936) and Sussex (2020)
2. Susan Symons – Schlosser in Southern Germany
3. Martyn Downer – Sir Howard Elphinstone – “The Queen’s Knight”
4. Coryne Hall – Sixty Years of Mutual Distrust: Queen Victoria’s relationship with the Romanovs and Russia
5. Seth Leonard: At Peace at Last: Royal Reburials
SUNDAY, April 19
1. Gert-Juergen Frisch – Schloss Glucksburg and the House of Glucksburg
2. Colin Parrish – Princess Elizabeth – The Artistic Daughter of George III
3. Seth Leonard: The Children of King Umberto II and Queen Marie Jose
4. Bobby Golden: English Royal Funerals
5. Arturo Beéche – Louis XIV’s Legitimated Sons