Royal Gatherings The Hague will once again be organized in the weekend of November 9 & 10, 2019 at the Park Hotel in the Molenstraat (near the Noordeinde Palace).
Presentations are to include various royal topics, among them:
- Royal Funerals in England.
- The Grand Ducal House of Hesse and by Rhine.
- The Duc de Penthièvre – France’s richest and most pious prince, great-grandfather of Catholic Royal Europe.
- The Royal House of Bavaria – The descendants of Prince Franz and Princess Isabella of Bavaria.
- A Royal and Imperial Wedding: Franz Wilhelm of Prussia and Maria Wladimirovna of Russia.
- Castles and Palaces in Württemberg.
- The Theft of the Hessian Jewels.
- The Emirs of Bokhara.
- Mary Tudor; daughter, sister, wife and Queen.
- Kingsday, a Royal Celebration / Queen Juliana of the Netherlands
- The life of a Parisian Royal auctioneer / Meanderings of a Royal Auctioneer
ERHJ on Facebook has also added to the list:
- Dutch Royal Jewels.
- An Imperial Wedding in Paris.
I however am used to only having ten lectures, so 13 would probably just be a bit too much.
If interested in joining the weekend, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com Also see Booksellers Van Hoogstraten
Costs: € 125.- for 2 full days, including coffee and tea.